August 4 to 7, 2016
International 3HO Men’s Camp
Super Natural British Columbia
Location: Camp Whonnock, 27660 Dewdney Trunk Rd., Maple Ridge (approximately one hour from Vancouver, Canada).
- Four days to live as a man of consciousness
- Rise in the early morning to practice yoga and meditate
- Renew yourself with the powerful techniques of Kundalini Yoga as Taught by Yogi Bhajan®
- Relax in the incredibly beautiful setting of Super Natural British Columbia
- Be in the company of men of consciousness
- Have an experience that will change your life
- Learn what it really means to be a man
- Practice martial arts and Gatka
- Be enveloped with sacred music
- Enjoy fine vegetarian dining
The 11th annual 3HO Men’s Camp is happening this summer (August 4-7) and promises to be a spiritually uplifting time for all men to get in touch with their masculine core. It will feature a full program of activities including men’s yoga, meditation, inspiring workshops, Sadhana (early morning practice), sacred music as well as plenty of time to relax and play in nature.
Unless you’re part of the kitchen or setup team, please plan to arrive after 3pm on Thursday, August 4 (assuming you’re coming for the entire camp). There will be a Kundalini Yoga Class from 4-5:30pm followed by dinner at about 6pm. The Opening Circle is scheduled to start at 7:30pm. The camp will wrap up after dinner on Sunday.
Click the Download Info Package button for more information on the camp, including what to bring and accommodations.
Pre-Registration before July 20 | $325
Regular Registration after July 20 | $375
Weekend Rate (Sat.-Sun.) | $275
Limited number of Work Exchanges | $225 *Apply below
Onsite Registration add additional $50
Youth (13-18 yrs) | $275
Child (7-12 yrs) | $200
Seniors (65+) / Student | $50 off (discount code: OTHER50OFF)
Cancellation Policy: $100 cancellation fee will be charged if cancelling before August 1, 2016. No refunds after August 1, 2016. No financial penalty with a doctor's note.
* A limited number of exchanges are available for men who truly would not be able to attend without this help. Assistance in setting up the camp before it begins is needed as well. Update: all exchanges for the 2016 3HO Men's Camp have now been filled. Thanks to everyone who has applied.
Interested in attending 3HO Men's Camp, but have more questions? Please ask here and we will be happy to send you more information.