August 8 to 13, 2017
International 3HO Men’s Camp
Super Natural British Columbia
Location: Camp Whonnock, 27660 Dewdney Trunk Rd., Maple Ridge (approximately one hour from Vancouver, Canada).
- Five days to live as a man of consciousness
- Rise in the early morning to practice yoga and meditate
- Renew yourself with the powerful techniques of Kundalini Yoga as Taught by Yogi Bhajan®
- Relax in the incredibly beautiful setting of Super Natural British Columbia
- Be in the company of men of consciousness
- Have an experience that will change your life
- Learn what it really means to be a man
- Be enveloped with sacred music
- Enjoy fine vegetarian dining
The 13th annual 3HO Men’s Camp is happening this summer (August 8-13) and promises to be a spiritually uplifting time for all men to get in touch with their masculine core. It will feature a full program of activities including men’s yoga, meditation, inspiring workshops, Sadhana (early morning practice), sacred music as well as plenty of time to relax and play in nature.
Early Bird Registration (before July 1) - $425 CAD ($320 USD)
Discounted Rate (July 2 - August 1) - $475 CAD ($360 USD)
Full Price (August 8 onwards) - $525 CAD ($395 USD)
Work Exchange (Limited Number Available, Apply Below) - $275 CAD ($210 USD)
Youth (13-18 yrs) - 25% discount
Seniors (65+) / Full-Time Student - 10% discount
Cancellation Policy: $100 CAD cancellation fee will be charged if cancelling before August 1, 2017. No refunds after August 1, 2017. No financial penalty with a doctor's note.
Please Note: Registration fees are billed in CAD (Canadian Dollars). USD (US Dollar) conversions are approximate and subject to currency fluctuations.
* A limited number of exchanges are available for men who truly would not be able to attend without this help. Assistance in setting up the camp before it begins is needed as well.
Interested in attending 3HO Men's Camp, but have more questions? Please ask here and we will be happy to send you more information.