August 7 to 12, 2018
International 3HO Men’s Camp in Vancouver
The 15th annual 3HO Men’s Camp is happening in the summer of 2018 (August 7-12) and promises to be a spiritually uplifting time for all men to get in touch with their masculine core. It will feature a full program of activities including men’s yoga, meditation, inspiring workshops, Sadhana (early morning practice), sacred music as well as plenty of time to relax and play in nature.
Why Attend 3HO Men's Camp?
- Five days to live as a man of consciousness
- Rise in the early morning to practice yoga and meditate
- Renew yourself with the powerful techniques of Kundalini Yoga as Taught by Yogi Bhajan®
- Relax in the incredibly beautiful setting of Super Natural British Columbia
- Be in the company of men of consciousness
- Have an experience that will change your life
- Learn what it really means to be a man
- Be enveloped with sacred music
- Enjoy fine vegetarian dining
Located in Super Natural British Columbia
Location: Camp Whonnock, 27660 Dewdney Trunk Rd., Maple Ridge (approximately one hour from Vancouver, Canada).
You'll find additional information in the 3HO Men's Camp Information Package.
Early Bird Registration (before July 15) - $425 CAD ($340 USD)
Discounted Rate (July 16 - August 4) - $475 CAD ($380 USD)
Full Price (August 5 onwards) - $525 CAD ($420 USD)
Work Exchange (Limited Number Available, Apply Here) - $275 CAD ($180 USD)
Youth (13-18 yrs) - 25% discount
Seniors (65+) / Full-Time Student - 10% discount
Cancellation Policy: $100 CAD cancellation fee will be charged if cancelling before August 1, 2018. No refunds after August 1, 2018. No financial penalty with a doctor's note.
Please Note: Registration fees are billed in CAD (Canadian Dollars). USD (US Dollar) conversions are approximate and subject to currency fluctuations.
* A limited number of exchanges are available for men who truly would not be able to attend without this help. Assistance in setting up the camp before it begins is needed as well.
Interested in attending 3HO Men's Camp, but have more questions? Please ask here and we will be happy to send you more information.