KUNDALINI YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Aquarian Teacher Training Aquarian Teacher Training LEVEL TWO — Practitioner (Transformation)
Develop the inner growth and personal discipline of a truly excellent teacher. Open to KRI Level One Certified Instructors, this 300-hour certification PROGRAM consists of five, 62-hour modules. Graduates of Level Two earn the title of KRI Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and combined with Level One certification, fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT REGISTERED Yoga Teacher) 500-hour requirement.
Building on the foundation of Level One, Level Two Teacher Training is about personal transformation and deepening the core capacities, character and consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
vitality and stress
Someone once said that it doesn’t matter how long you live, instead, what matters is how alive and vital you are each moment. No one wants to simply exist. The goal of most people, but especially the Kundalini Yogi, is to feel all of life and let life feel you. This course is an essential study in why Kundalini Yoga is so effective and necessary, as it prepares each of us to be teachers who act with undaunted spirit, live with exalted caliber and character, and have the vitality to cross every crisis. We must cultivate the core skill in this coming age—recognize stress in our self and others and transforming it.
AREAS OF STUDY
- Explore Your Vitality and Recognize Your Stress
- Adaptive and Toxic Stress
- Commotions, Consciousness and Character
- Perpetual, Preventive Habits
- The Spiritual Warrior: Identity & Victory
- Cherdi Kala: Heal & Lead in the Aquarian Age
OUR GOALS FOR THE COURSE INCLUDE:
This course is our chance to look closely at how we react to, cope with and master stress
in our lives. We will:
• Identify our stress personality.
• Build our core vitality, mental endurance and spiritual clarity.
• Explore consciousness as a primary tool in building vitality.
• Explore the process, effects and downsides of too much stress.
• Identify strategies to cope with stress and mitigate its ill effects.
• Connect to the spiritual warrior within us—the leader, the healer and the teacher.
THE AFFIRMATION FOR THIS COURSE:
I cultivate my core vitality and honor the opportunities that come with each breath—to
receive them as a gift. I recognize the value of my physical and energetic bodies and take
steps to maintain them. I thrive under stress and challenge; I am a spiritual warrior who
delivers leadership, elevation and effective decisions. I practice a lifestyle that
incorporates continuous preventative habits for vitality and victory. I have the mental
and spiritual endurance to cross every crisis and be a beacon to navigate and excel in the
Full days of instruction with senior teachers.
Powerful meditations, yoga, DVD classes with Yogi Bhajan, small group work with your
90-day Home Study Program with meditations and small group work.
Certification in the Vitality & Stress module (one of the five modules that comprise
certification in Level Two.)
Experience the Master
Daily video classes and meditations with Yogi Bhajan
The Trainers :
The three Trainers for this course are part of the first group of graduates into the Level Three Program of the Aquarian Academy. They are “Legacy Teachers” of this Dharma, and bring an incomparable wisdom, commitment, and elevated spirit to pass on these outstanding Teachings.
10 Reasons to Choose KRI Certified Teacher Training
Our Yoga West Teacher Training is a renowned KRI Certified Program.
When you make the big decision to become a certified yoga teacher, you are faced with many options. If Kundalini Yoga is your calling, then the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI) is the place to be! KRI is the only official training organization that promotes the teachings of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®. A dedicated team of experienced yoga professionals administer the
KRI Aquarian Teacher Program in over 50 countries and 22 languages worldwide.
Here are 10 good reasons to choose a KRI Certified Program for your training:
KRI offers the only approved Teacher Training Programs in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
International standards and certification levels assure all programs deliver a consistent quality.
You will always find top quality Teacher Trainers who have the depth of knowledge and experience required to guide you.
Level One Teacher Training curriculum was developed over many years by dedicated and experienced teachers and trainers.
You are given one-on- one trainer support each step of the way to make sure you get what you need and help you complete the program.
There is continuing support for you as a teacher and a student, long after your receive your certification.
Certification qualities you for membership in a professional association of Kundalini Yoga teachers that is a valuable networking opportunity.
Deepen your development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher with a three-level approach to Certification.
KRI maintains adherence to ethical and professional standards throughout the International community of Kundalini Yoga Teachers and Trainers.
KRI offers a wide range of resources for both teachers and students to continually expand and deepen their teaching practice.
Here are reasons why to choose the outstanding Yoga West Teacher Training Program:
1) We are pioneers in the Teacher Training domain, entering our 28th year of offering Level One Teacher Training here in Vancouver, and 18th year of offering Level Two courses.
2) We have an outstanding Team of Trainers to serve you, with decades of experience.
3) The Lead Trainer, Guru Raj Kaur Khalsa, brought Kundalini Yoga to Vancouver 45 years ago and is a Senior Legacy Teacher of this Dharma.
4) The Yoga West studio offers a profound support before, during, and after your Teacher Training Program.
5) Your group will be a large, dynamic, and diverse group which offers an exciting experience of group consciousness.
6) The Yoga West Program is structured, professional, and experienced, offering you a sure formula for success!
7) Our Yoga West Program is renowned for it’s excellence.
Pre-registration until January 24th, 2019 | $1095
Regular registration after January 24th, 2019 | $1195
Payment Plan: Total Tuition: $1295 ( $1195 + $100 admin fee) first payment
$500 by January 24th / second payment $397.50 by March 16th / third payment $397.50 by May 16th
NO REFUNDS after February 1, 2019
10% discount for seniors (65+years) and for full-time students attending a recognized university or college.
Any refund given before February 1, 2019 is subject to a 10% administration fee.
Pre-requisite for this course is completion of Aquarian Teacher Training Level One, with some exceptions made by Lead Trainer.
Teacher Training Course Hours:
9 am to 7 pm (ending may very due to the content of the course)
Interested in Teacher Training Level 2, but have more questions? Please ask here and we will be happy to send you more information.