Aquarian Teacher Training Aquarian Teacher Training LEVEL TWO — Practitioner (Transformation)
We are delighted to bring this much-beloved course to Vancouver again. It is a fabulous, life-changing course, which brings new meaning and understanding to conscious communication. The team is again led by lead Trainer, our very own Guru Raj Kaur Khalsa.
CONSCIOUS COMMUNICATION IS A VAST AND ESSENTIAL STUDY. This course will give you the experiences to set your direction for a life-time of practice and exploration of effective communication guided by the insights and techniques shared with us by Yogi Bhajan.
We invite you to be uplifted by these elegant techniques. You will explore speaking meditatively and intuitively, not just talk. You will explore gathering your energy and awareness to support what you intend to communicate. You will learn to listen not just hear. You will stop the endless debate about what you like and don't like and instead, using the power of creative dialogue, discover the possibilities and the unique reality in each situation. You will explore how comfortable you are with your vastness and realize prayer as the intimate presence of the infinite within you. As you deepen the awareness of how every relationship is built and nurtured by communication, you may choose to limit gossip and self-deception so that what you say will become gospel. You will recognize and understand your hidden agendas and how your persona and shadow color your communication. And you will explore the impact of consciously communicating at the subtle frequencies of your chakras.
Develop the inner growth and personal discipline of a truly excellent teacher. Open to KRI Level One Certified Instructors, this 300-hour certification PROGRAM consists of five, 62-hour modules. Graduates of Level Two earn the title of KRI Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and combined with Level One certification, fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT REGISTERED Yoga Teacher) 500-hour requirement.
Building on the foundation of Level One, Level Two Teacher Training is about personal transformation and deepening the core capacities, character and consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
In this level, the Instructor cultivates the yogic capacities of intuition, neutrality and self-assessment within the five mirrors of consciousness:
- Conscious Communication – Uplift and penetrate through the power of the word.
- Mind and Meditation – Conquer the mind and conquer the world.
- Authentic Relationships – Unfold your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationship.
- Lifecycles and Lifestyles – Discover mystery and mastery through every cycle of life.
- Vitality and Stress – Cultivate the caliber to guide yourself and others through life’s challenges.
The experience of conscious communication.
Meditative and Intuitive speaking.
The Art of Deep Listening: Sunni-ai.
Mastery of the Fifth Chakra and Applied Consciousness.
Shadow and Light: Letting Your Presence Speak.
Communicating with the Infinite: Prayer, Grace, and the Flow of Spirit.
The affirmation of the course is :
A central goal of this course is to provide experience and tools so that you can integrate conscious communication into your life as well as into your classes and teaching. To check if you have integrated these skills into your life, say the following goals to yourself and assess yourself—which areas have you accomplished and which areas need improvement?
I have integrated conscious communication into all areas of my life.
My communication uplifts others unto their own consciousness. It represents my whole self directly.
I speak each word consciously, knowing it is witnessed by my consciousness and honored to be effective by the Cosmos.
I create a harmonious communication even with those who oppose me.
I am heard in the hearts of others as I hear and qualify my own words as I speak.
- Be able to identify and explain the key concepts and ideas in conscious communication.
- Have a mental map of how the skills and ideas in this course relate to the core capacities of a teacher and a sensory human.
- Have increased experience, understanding and study of Yogi Bhajan through his classes.
- Know how to use conscious communication to be an effective listener, speaker and presenter. Be able to practice harmonious communication in areas of conflict or confrontation.
- Know the basics to coach a student and engage them in fruitful conversations to help them attain mastery of this subject and the art of teaching.
- Know how conscious communication relates to yoga practices and goals. Understand how this connects to relationships, team work, meditation, stress and spiritual disciplines.
- Recognize how your personal life is affected by conscious communication and how it impacts social interactions.
- Show increased interest in conscious communication and how its value applies to you. Notice how this area helps to interpret and approach activities in the world.
- Know how to incorporate new experiences and continue to learn.
- Use personal practices that continue to develop your conscious communication skills.
Our primary objective is to examine our communication and improve our projection and effectiveness. Together we will explore the basic concepts behind conscious communication in discussions, interactive exercises and reading. We will apply this to our goals, character and identity as kundalini yoga teachers.
We will practice meditations and exercises that increase our sensitivity.
The teachers :
The three Trainers for this course are part of the first group of graduates into the Level Three Program of the Aquarian Academy. They are “Legacy Teachers” of this Dharma, and bring an incomparable wisdom, commitment, and elevated spirit to pass on these outstanding Teachings.
Pre-registration until January 25th, 2017 | $1095
Regular registration after January 25th, 2017 | $1195
Payment Plan: Total Tuition: $1295 ( $1195 + $100 admin fee) first payment
$500 by January 25th / second payment $397.50 by March 17th / third payment $397.50 by May 17th
NO REFUNDS once the course begins.
10% off for full-time University students & Seniors (65+)
There is an admin fee of $75 if refunded before February 1, 2017 | No refund after February 1, 2017
Pre-requisite for this course is completion of Aquarian Teacher Training Level One, with some exceptions made by Lead Trainer.
Interested in Teacher Training Level 2, but have more questions? Please ask here and we will be happy to send you more information.