KUNDALINI YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Aquarian Teacher Training Aquarian Teacher Training LEVEL TWO — Practitioner (Transformation)
Develop the inner growth and personal discipline of a truly excellent teacher. Open to KRI Level One Certified Instructors, this 300-hour certification PROGRAM consists of five, 62-hour modules. Graduates of Level Two earn the title of KRI Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and combined with Level One certification, fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT REGISTERED Yoga Teacher) 500-hour requirement.
Building on the foundation of Level One, Level Two Teacher Training is about personal transformation and deepening the core capacities, character and consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
Mind and Meditation
The mind and our relationship to it are pivotal for our ability to act effectively, realize our true nature and fulfill our potential. If you engage your mind in this course and commit to developing your relationship to your mind, nothing can stand in your way as you excel, awaken, serve, teach and live this healthy, happy, and holy way of life.
The intention of this profound course is to clarify the relationship between you and your mind, help you deepen your practice of meditation, explore the basic nature and dynamics of the mind, and introduce some fundamental concepts in Humanology. Yogi Bhajan used the term “Humanology” when referring to the applied psychology of Kundalini Yoga for human fulfillment. Using awareness as the primary tool and ultimately the goal, it looks at all aspects of the body, mind, spirit and being.
Areas of Study
Day One: Mind, Meditation and Consciousness
Day Two: Awakening Intuition: Synchronize Your Brain & Your Mind
Day Three: Dynamics of the Mind: Chambers, Aspects and Thoughts
Day Four: Deep Meditation: Balancing Your Aspects
Day Five: Mental Intrigues
Day Six: The Committed Mind: Effective Action and Happiness
The Affirmation for this course is:
As I master and train my Mind, I master my world.
Our Goals for the Course
To enjoy and master this course the positive objectives of this curriculum are to:
• Enhance the depth of your understanding of meditation. This course is an opportunity for you to assess your meditative skill and refine your approach to meditation. To master the mind, you must master meditation.
• Help you focus on and explicitly elaborate your relationship to your own mind. Many people practice basic meditation without consciously assessing, understanding and commanding the mind.
• Increase your ability to observe neutrally, to become still, to clear your mind of distractions and intrigues, to recognize when you establish a state of shuniya, and to recognize the different functional parts of your mind.
• Experience and practice the use of intuition as a primary skill that comes from Kundalini Yoga and Meditation.
• Learn the structure of the mind as described in The Mind book. Examine the impersonal minds, guna qualities of the mind, and the 9 aspects of the mind.
• Understand how to use the 27 projections of the mind. Examine how to apply this to your own mind, and in your life.
• Be confident to teach and incorporate these ideas in your classes.
• 6 full days of instruction with senior teachers.
• Powerful meditations, yoga, DVD classes with Yogi Bhajan, small group work with your peers
• 90-day study program with meditations and small group work.
• Certification in the Mind and Meditation module (one of the five modules that comprise certification in Level Two.)
Experience the Master
Daily video classes and meditations w/YB: “Excellence, awareness, and caliber come to you when you make your mind play the game you and your soul want. When you play the game your mind makes you play, it ruins you and creates your pain.” —Yogi Bhajan
The Trainers :
Our Trainers for this course are part of the first group of graduates into the Level Three Program of the Aquarian Academy. They are “Legacy Teachers” of this Dharma, and bring an incomparable wisdom, commitment, and elevated spirit to pass on these outstanding Teachings.
10 Reasons to Choose KRI Certified Teacher Training
Our Yoga West Teacher Training is a renowned KRI Certified Program.
When you make the big decision to become a certified yoga teacher, you are faced with many options. If Kundalini Yoga is your calling, then the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI) is the place to be! KRI is the only official training organization that promotes the teachings of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®. A dedicated team of experienced yoga professionals administer the
KRI Aquarian Teacher Program in over 50 countries and 22 languages worldwide.
Here are 10 good reasons to choose a KRI Certified Program for your training:
- KRI offers the only approved Teacher Training Programs in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
- International standards and certification levels assure all programs deliver a consistent quality.
- You will always find top quality Teacher Trainers who have the depth of knowledge and experience required to guide you.
- Level One Teacher Training curriculum was developed over many years by dedicated and experienced teachers and trainers.
- You are given one-on- one trainer support each step of the way to make sure you get what you need and help you complete the program.
- There is continuing support for you as a teacher and a student, long after your receive your certification.
- Certification qualities you for membership in a professional association of Kundalini Yoga teachers that is a valuable networking opportunity.
- Deepen your development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher with a three-level approach to Certification.
- KRI maintains adherence to ethical and professional standards throughout the International community of Kundalini Yoga Teachers and Trainers.
- KRI offers a wide range of resources for both teachers and students to continually expand and deepen their teaching practice.
Here are reasons why to choose the outstanding Yoga West Teacher Training Program:
1) We are pioneers in the Teacher Training domain, entering our 28th year of offering Level One Teacher Training here in Vancouver.
2) We have an outstanding Team of Trainers to serve you, with decades of experience.
3) The Lead Trainer, Guru Raj Kaur Khalsa, brought Kundalini Yoga to Vancouver 45 years ago and is a Senior Legacy Teacher of this Dharma.
4) The Yoga West studio offers a profound support before, during, and after your Teacher Training Program.
5) Your group will be a large, dynamic, and diverse group which offers an exciting experience of group consciousness.
6) The Yoga West Program is structured, professional, and experienced, offering you a sure formula for success!
7) Our Yoga West Program is renowned for it’s excellence.
Pre-registration until January 24th, 2018 | $1095
Regular registration after January 24th, 2018 | $1195
Payment Plan: Total Tuition: $1295 ( $1195 + $100 admin fee) first payment
$500 by January 24th / second payment $397.50 by March 16th / third payment $397.50 by May 16th
NO REFUNDS after February 1, 2018
10% discount for seniors (65+years) and for full-time students attending a recognized university or college.
Any refund given before February 1, 2018 is subject to a 10% administration fee.
Pre-requisite for this course is completion of Aquarian Teacher Training Level One, with some exceptions made by Lead Trainer.
Teacher Training Course Hours:
9 am to 7 pm (ending may very due to the content of the course)
Interested in Teacher Training Level 2, but have more questions? Please ask here and we will be happy to send you more information.