Living the Aquarian Sutras
with Rama Singh (tim stringer)
sundays from 10-11:30am
Sutras are words to live by. The threads that string life together. Learn about and experience the five sutras that Yogi Bhajan shared to support us in our current stage of human evolution, the Aquarian Age.
- June 11 (10-11:30am) - Recognize that the other person is you. Consider that we see others as a reflection of ourselves. Qualities we admire in others alert us to gifts that we possess. And any time we have a reaction to something someone else says or does we have an opportunity to see our shadow. Learn how to apply this teaching in a practical way as you embrace your light and the shadow it casts.
- June 18 (10-11:30am) - There is a way through every block. Like it or not, life will bring challenges our way. Resisting them can lead us to feeling stuck and drained. Embracing them presents us with an opportunity to learn and grow. As children, many of us loved to play with blocks. Bring your inner child and re-experience how much fun blocks can be.
- June 25 (10-11:30am) - When the time is on you, start, and pressure will be off. Is there is anything in your life you are putting off? Resisting doing things is, in many cases, more draining than actually doing them. Learn to apply yogic technology to create momentum in your life as you take courageous steps along the path or fulfillment and happiness.
- July 2 (10-11:30am) - Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times. According to Yogi Bhajan's teachings, we have entered into the Age of Aquarius. Key to thriving in this new age is going beyond an intellectual understanding of the world and learning to understand through compassion. Experience yourself as an integral part of life and open yourself to exciting new possibilities.
- July 16 (10-11:30am) - Vibrate the Cosmos. The Cosmos shall clear the path. At a very basic level we humans (and everything else, for that matter) exist as vibration. Kundalini Yoga places a strong emphasis on chanting sacred mantras that support us in raising our vibration and reaching heightened levels of awareness. Comeand experience it yourself.
Non-Members: $18 Drop in + tax / or $15 First Time Drop in + tax
Members: Use your class pass
Rama Singh (aka Tim Stringer) became a certified Kundalini Yoga teacher in 1999 and has enthusiastically shared these yogic teachings with thousands of students across Canada through the workshops and classes he teaches. He has a playful, but disciplined approach to teaching and frequently reminds his students (and himself) that learning to lighten up is a key step on the road to enlightenment.
Rama has a degree in engineering and spent many years working in the corporate role in engineering and management roles. He is also a professionally trained life and business coach and the creator of the Holistic Productivity™ methodology. He currently works with both people all over the world to support them in living fulfilling and productivity lives, while drawing the benefits of modern technologies.