3HO Men’s Camp 2017 - Marketing Coordinator
3HO Men’s Camp is an international yoga retreat for men that is held in the Vancouver area each year. The 2017 camp will take place in Maple Ridge (approximately one hour from Vancouver) from August 8-13.
We’re looking for someone to take a leadership role in the marketing of this camp. This includes regularly posting captivating content on social media, sending regular emails to the 3HO Men’s Camp Mailing List and coordinating the marketing of 3HO Men’s Camp through other networks.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for:
- Content Creation — Write marketing copy and produce graphics based on existing content and direction provided by the 3HO Men’s Camp Directors.
- Social Media — Posting captivating content on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) on a regular basis (3+ times a week).
- Mailing List — Sending regular emails to the 3HO Men’s Camp Mailing List (MailChimp) advising subscribers of early registration dates and sharing content (e.g. videos of senior teachers) to encourage registration in the camp.
- Networking — Provide marketing material and communicating with people in other networks connected with 3HO Men’s Camp, including Senior Teachers.
- Reporting — Provide weekly updates to the 3HO Men’s Camp Directors on the effectiveness of marketing activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and at least two years experience writing marketing copy and coordinating marketing activities, ideally in the yoga or health and wellness space.
Previous attendance at 3HO Men’s Camp and formal marketing training are desirable, but not required.
In addition to the satisfaction that comes from serving the transformational work that is done at 3HO Men’s Camp, the following compensation will be provided:
- A full exchange to 3HO Men’s Camp 2017 (or equivalent credit for Yoga West classes, workshops, and camps)
- Once 50 men have registered, a commission of $25 per man on each subsequent registration (e.g. if 60 men register, the compensation would be $25 x 10 = $250; if 70 men register the compensation would be $25 x 20 = $500).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position and with any questions you have. When applying, please include a summary of your marketing experience and examples of marketing campaigns that you’ve coordinated.